Post published by Bharat kumar

Hello, i joined NoFap just few minutes ago.... I am struggling with my bad habbits... I have masturbate 30 minutes ago.... I have been masturbating from last 10 years... and i hv lost many things in my lufe which are really relevant to me... am not As strong internally as i was before... I struggle in Maintaining erection for even 5 minutes... I ejaculate So fast that i can't even enjoy the orgasm... Even during masturbation I ejaculate very fast... my nerves are getting worst day by day... Sometimes i think i am over because sex life is very important to me in my life..... I struggle each and every time when i have sex.... felt guilty Embarrassed in front of my partner... i Don't know that NoFap eould help me in the future or not.. But i have no options except to start this because i don't get satisfied with my masturbation practices... so its better to Stop all those activities if m not getting pleasure...let's see how much i would be good with NoFap....
slaughtergang likes this.
Born2DefeatPMO4ever more_vert
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Most welcome. This is the amazing place you must get rid of it. Everyone is even struggling. Just explore nofap, a couple of rebooting stuffs are there, you must get gradually have patience. "BHAGWAD GITA" such a incredible, amazing, i was atheist earlier being science students but this book is helping me being the best of me.
Bharat kumar likes this.
Born2DefeatPMO4ever more_vert
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Good luck bhai. Don't be frustrate you must bring the best you deserve. Have strong will power, start praying, get accountability partner do shares & see amazing changes...
Bharat kumar likes this.
Bharat kumar more_vert
Bharat kumar
what else We can do In this website..?... I mean u told Anout rebooting stuffs and all.... those things are not showing to me... @Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Bharat kumar more_vert
Bharat kumar
I appreciate that u people Are supportive instead of making fun.... Physically i M a strong and Good looking Guy... i can't share this personal issues to my Friends Because they would definitely try to crack jokes on this kind of talks...
Deleted Account likes this.