Post published by donnn

Hey Guys,
This is my first post on Indian fapstronauts, Well after reading so many post I found that my story is similar to so many of others, I also wanted to quit PMO but failed again and again Today I relapsed again. I have been trying to quit PMO from long time but failed again and again but never lose hope and this time again I am going to start my streak to abstain myself from PMO may god help me as well as others to get rid of the evil of PMO
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
bhai addiction is strong. How do you expect to beat PMO in the very first attempts. It ain't easy. You have to have a firm commitment. A strong reading habit. A great character to manage emotions. And goals to push you and make you better.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
Reach me out if you need help regarding what to read. I can share links. May bhagwan bless you too and make you get all you aspire for :)
paddicted likes this.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
And path is always easier for a man of commitment, consistency and perseverance.
r8js more_vert
r8js
can write messeges in hindi? because i feel i will not able to express smallest details properly
r8js more_vert
r8js
mujhe ye site se bahut benefit mila hai. jo addiction pattern hota hai wo step by step break karane ke bahut saare ideas mile hai.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
What are you going to do differently this time other than a stronger will power ?
Deleted Account likes this.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
If you want very different results, better do very different things this time.
1Batman1 and Deleted Account like this.
Sidfantasy more_vert
Sidfantasy
Crazy philospher youtube m ek bnda h anand naam h. Vry energetic and truly said about no pmo in hindi watch once
Deleted Account likes this.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
Bhai pakka yaar. Hindi mein kar sakte hai baat. Yaha pe sabse baat karke aadat se ban gayi
paddicted and Deleted Account like this.
positivedude more_vert
positivedude
Hi has anyone tried homeopathic / ayurvedic medicine or consulted a doctor - psychologist or sexologist to overcome this habit of masturbation. I am hooked up for 12 years. It is terrible.