why is andrew tare back on tv and YouTube dude was charged with rape and human trafficking

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by obelisk90, Jul 15, 2023.

1. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm not saying it doesn't happen often. But I genuinely don't believe it happens to as many women as you do. Neither of us can truly quantify our perspectives for various reasons, you can only give yours and mine likewise.

2. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

True. I genuinely believe it happens to almost every single women at some point in her life. Even if it’s just the bra snapping, or boys chanting itty bitty titty committee to a young girl, it’s still harassment that shouldn’t happen. Just like bullying.

Onceagain2.0 likes this.
  3. obelisk90

obelisk90 New Fapstronaut

is that all you have to say i care about Andrew tate good god sherlock you cracked the case

stop being so godam butt hurt

4. obelisk90

its not supposed to be easy

put it this way its how humans work

imagine you had an upcoming trial for a very serious crime but you were a chameleon an actor you could lie your way through and think im going to get away with this .

the idea of mob mentality yes it is extremely toxic . but it essentially rattles that person so bad that they wont be able to hold up the facade. its the same way interrogation and torture works to eventually make that person crack and give up everything they know.

its a sad state of affairs but this is real world shit.

both right and left political parties use this tactic its why your media is swarmed with information about historical events with memes and platforms filled with hate groups its the culture war as they call it.

its a mob . its one thing humans have never been able to eradicate because it is effective. well trys to be

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  5. pete379

pete379 Fapstronaut

Gotta admit, Im having a hard time making sense of that.
    Glad I live in a country where, (for now) you are innocent until proven guilty

6. Your reply is incredibly disturbing.

7. obelisk90

i dont care so much about this guy i am capable of having a life and having world view opinions. i have already made it clear why as have i dont know how many countless other people.

there seems to be a trend across the platforms. people who defend him are on YouTube a primarily young mostly teenage audience

and those who appose his view are on reddit and quora which is a much wider older audience.

many people have views on him because he is online

8. obelisk90

the law says innocent until proven guilty

society in general individual people institutions etc have there own way of dealing with things

9. obelisk90

This is the world around you

10. obelisk90

its past free publicity its into the criminal courts these are just the facts .

11. The word I'd use is "deranged."

12. I know that mentality exists around me. I have eyes; I have witnessed it in your own thread. This doesn’t change the fact that it’s wrong; It doesn’t have to be that way. You understand?

13. You're starting to concern me now. You're contradicting yourself every other other post and making increasingly less sense. You're also projecting more than a local drive-in.

14. obelisk90

ok so because you have had no experience in your family .

i know alot of women who have been sexualy assault . my aunt was absued as a child . my mother was kidnapped in broad daylight.
    domestic violence is another problem it isnt always sexual assault domestic violence is a big problem were i live and its spiked during covid i think multiple woman were murdered in the own homes .

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/sc...American men,completed rape in their lifetime.
    https://www.dolanzimmerman.com/dome...n and Age,domestic violence victims are women.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  15. obelisk90

Gas lighting are we now. your narrative is ineffective and is simply only wasting my time and your own

16. obelisk90

im just stating that is part of lack of a better word "culture" in pretty much every human collective across the planet.

17. I know and I’m telling you that’s completely irrelevant.

18. obelisk90

its hardly irrelevant as that is how it is

There is no law to say people cant gossip , quarrell , mutiny , people are in many different positions throughout society some in high positions of power like the newspaper these people can influence a great number of people.

also what andrew tate is doing .

you can see the political playing feild .

so why would people be silenced.

19. Gaslighting? What are you a scorned girlfriend? Got any more Reddit buzzwords to throw my way? Whether you realise it or not you literally are contradicting yourself. One minute you say one thing, then you say another. If it's gaslighting to point out the objective fact that you are doing this then call me a clean burning propane grill, I tell you what.

20. It’s incredibly irrelevant.

If I said “murder is wrong” and you reply “lots of people do it though” that doesn’t nullify that murder is wrong.