Ejaculated while peeing

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Unworthy_cuberrr, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Unworthy_cuberrr

Unworthy_cuberrr New Fapstronaut

So basically I went to take a piss and then when I thought it was over, I overflowed. I don't know how! I took a piss and washed my hands and then it happened. Does that count as a relapse. BTW I'm on a 15 day streak, I don't wanna lose it.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Nah, it's fine.

The body will deal with semen and sperm that is past it's "use-by date" lol. :rolleyes:

It can reabsorb it. It can release some when you piss or it can make you cum during an erotic dream i.e. a wet dream.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. While peeing, right after peeing or right after washing your hands? Did you cum in your pants?

It doesn't happen so often anymore but sometimes I would have long stretches where I felt like I was about to cum any second, and sometimes I had to pee as well - so I was afraid that if I peed I would cum. Never actually happened that way, but once I did ejaculate while taking a poop. BTW, that was long before NoFap but after not masturbating for about 2 weeks.

theflutesofSilenus likes this.
  4. Karumi

Karumi Fapstronaut

@+TenPercent Haha, I had the same thing. Was volunteering in a charity shop, went the toilet and pushed too hard. Didn't notice until I got off the seat because I didn't orgasm. Bodies are weird.

5. Unworthy_cuberrr

Unworthy_cuberrr New Fapstronaut

After I washed my hands, I felt like I need to piss again and bam! It happened.