THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. I guess when we get 40 participants

2. I see. Gracias.

3. Yeah, i think when we reach 40 (if we reach 40 lol)

4. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I could join to this challenge. Lets hope that we reach 40. (and that I dont forget this challenge before that).

5. Hmm... Interesting. Ok i'm in.
    [​IMG]
    I would like to be put with someone who like me, is in full discipline and focus now because i do not intend to relapsed a single time for at least 100 days.

6. @Desperate_Warrior I don't know if we have 40 people yet, but yo, you alive? I'm wondering when the challenge will start.

7. Yeah, I was also gonna ping him, just to ask this. He is yet to respond to my DM.

8. Its a random placement,it makes it more faor that way, but welcome aboard :)

I know right lol? He's gone AWOL. In all fairness i think he used to fo this before too, but he always came back in time to update the check ins and what not

9. I hope it isn't something serious! Because, he is not the kind of person to start and leave without a word. Hopefully, he will get back soon enough, and take charge of things. Until then, we can but wait. :)

10. Me too. Hopefully nothing's come up. These challenges are fun. But I'll give him until Thursday before I start getting really concerned.

Also, I just counted. We're currently at about 30 members, give or take 1-2, so more need to join before @Desperate_Warrior has to start addressing everything.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2019
  11. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
  12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

can't wait to check in , i'm counting the days :D

13. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

Yeah it really sounded like he was going through a rough patch in his last journal post. Wish him all the best and sincerely hope he's alright. I know how important these team challenges are to him so if he's alright he'll definitely be back and kicking again in no time.

14. Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2019
  15. To everyone wondering where I am at,I am sorry for my absence of was unprofessional of me and I should have been here,I have been extremely busy and tired the last few days.

I will be back tomorrow to address all questions,respond to all DMs,welcome all new members and get the challenge going.

Once again I am sorry for my absence and hope you will all still participate in the challenge.

16. We understand brother. Take your time. :)

17. Of course Yes, I think spots are still vacant. Glad to have you here. Welcome aboard! :)

18. Cool, its no big deal, i think we jist wanted to make sure you weren't AWOL lol.