1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

*munching on chip*
    Heyyo! I guess this like the purge because all hell is about to break loose once teams realize their fighting against each other..
    *munching*

anyways, here's the plan:
    The plan is very easy.
    It is very simple.

The plan is to not loose. :cool:
    You got it, partner?

2. *chuckles* Just let em all take each other out...heh .......heh...............................heh *slowly backs into the bushes*

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I dunno. How about "The winning team" so it'll be fun when our win is announced. :D

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Lol , Good idea! "The Winning Team" then.
    Let's make it real. :)
    Good luck to all participants

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    *after 90 days*
    The winning team is 'the winning team'
    *Wow didn't see that coming *

6. Hahaha well we will see about that!

I've updated the original post.

7. Yes mate!

8. @Desperate_Warrior I along with my partner@Freedom_lover are delighted to name our group as Trishul. May Jesus bestow all his blessings upon you guys and everyone may emerge out as victorious.||Hari Om||

9. Thanks! The original post has been updated

10. And here Mr Chips takes the first move to check mate!

Check In

11. Check check

12. @aryabrahmachari Where are you buddy??lets do this 90 days hardmode challenge.Checking in guys!

13. @Eleanor @Her Good luck guys! I am sure, you two will do great.
    @DeservedCriticism Hello! I am your partner! lol, so, what will our team name be?

14. Hey man, i was just about to reply to your message. Im sorry i'm late, its been a busy day. I like the team name idea and i'm glad you saved me from coming up with an idea, i was struggling lol. If you want your name i there, we can always be Batman and RoBean ;)

Anyway, i'm looking forward to going on with this challenge, i it hasnt been a great month for me nofapwise, but i'm going to try my best not to let you down. Its time i got back on track anyway. Lets do it!

15. I like the name Batman and RoBean. That's fits perfectly! :p
    Hey don't worry about letting me down. I've got your back. I'll try not to let you down too! Let's do it!

16. Awesome, Batman and Robean it is @Desperate_Warrior

By the way, if we're going to be partners i should warn you to be prepared for a lot of typos, its sortnof my thing ;)

17. Thank you @M.S.H.
    @Eleanor it is a pleasure to be your partner. I have heard how supportive and friendly you are from a few people here. I look forward to our goals. We will smash them together. I won't let you down. :) Pinky promise.

18. I'll try my best to be prepared for it xD