THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Thanks batman :) , hello @Blossom what ails you my friend?

2. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

what?

3. I think he read your post like "Hello?" As in asking for someone. Just my guess anyway.

4. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

my bad.. I just wanted to say hi lol
    @spaces I'm good man, how you're doing?

5. Hello dear Fapstornouts,
    I hope all of you are doing well, if any are facing struggles, don't worry, some day you will reach what you want, but just keep trying :)
    So yesterday I haven't shared my Journal nor written it lol. It was a hard day, a lot of urges and triggers, but that day has passed!
    Today was a busy day, University stuff and then some work had to be done. minor depressions came through, that voice tried to mumble to fap but I cut it directly. So here the day is ending, heading to start day 6, not stepping back, never giving up!
    I wish you all a great day/night according to your time zone :p

CHECKING IN

6. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

I'm fine bro . :) had my dinner and going to sleep in a few minutes :emoji_beetle: .

7. Good job making it through. Have a good night. :)

8. Another relapse for me. Sorry @spaces i let you down again. I really hope to do better next time. Keep up the good work.

9. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

That moment when even cold showers don't help you anymore..

[​IMG]

@Future role model Bro, I'm really sorry but I relapsed once again.
    I had a terrible insomnia last night and I just couldn't resist the temptations
    I'm also thinking to take a little break from the site for a week or so @Desperate_Warrior
    Sorry once again and good night to everyone!

10. I thank you both for being honest and sharing it here.Do not worry because insomnia got me too last night and I relapsed once.....I was so close to my goal.

But that is ok.What we need to do is get up once again and move forward.

11. What do you mates do about insomnia? I luckily don’t have any urges but I have the kind where you wake up multiple times a night, with your eyes sprung open wide awake. I can get back to sleep eventually but that whole wake up thing happening every night is turning the quality to shite, any time I’ve gone on NoFap this starts up again.

12. I have no idea.personally this doesn't affect me too often.

13. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

@Sarah W. I think that it's just a part of the healing process which eventually fades away by itself..
    Have you tried to take a shower before going to bed?
    Stay strong!

14. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

I wish there was a cure for this (insomnia)
    lately, it became to be the main factor for my relapses
    I just can't think clearly when I don't sleep well

15. Cry.

Lol no, but seriously, I have yet to really find a good "cure" for this. But there are ways you can try to prevent it. For a while I stopped eating or drinking anything for a few hours before bed and that seemed to help a lot. I dont always have insomnia, but every once in a while it springs up in all different forms and it's a pain.

16. Back when i used to get insomnia, i found that if i took a shot of liquid nyquil before bed it fixed it. I don't know how healthy it is , but it worked.

17. Have you ever tried zzzquil? Its supposed to just be for sleeping, I think, so maybe its healthier to use for that purpose than regular nyquil.

18. Actually yeah, i forgot about that. I used nyquil for awhile then i found out about zzzquil and that worked too.