1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 123 of an unknown number towards 365 the days are getting easier upon discovery of a discussion me and my wife had yesterday I realize how much harm I've done and what I need to do is be the man and fix it that's what we do. I objectify my wife to the point where she can't even enjoy sex, the only way to fix that his to fix me so I can facilitate fixing her which is my new found passion. I love my wife I love my family and pmo it's a far more destructive force then sometimes you can even conceive until you have a fundamental realization of just how wrong things went. This is God's way of letting us know we're on the right path and there's nothing is beyond his reach and shine his grace on our lives God bless everyone

Caleb 2020, Urðr, happysloth and 5 others like this.
  2. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Yesterday - 13/365 today 14/365

Urðr, happysloth, Arc12 and 2 others like this.
  3. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

4. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 0/365

Ok, back to zero. :rolleyes:

I was tired but couldn't sleep last night. Started with some relaxation videos on youtube (stupid "good intentions"). I've noticed that things like that tend to de-activate my will and my rational mind which normally say not a good idea. I will definitely avoid anything that has someone else giving hypnotic or trance-like suggestions. The female voice is especially not good for me. The thought of looking for 'something else' came up and I felt a big enough hit of dopamine. Some of my muscles were shivering, it felt like I was outside on a cold day without a jacket. I started drifting around as I have done in the past, trying to see what I could "get away with" under the age restrictions on youtube. Then I looked at some ASMR videos, which is a big trigger for me and I definitely know better, the excuse being to fall asleep. It was not working. I clicked on one because the woman was good looking, and I became aroused and within a minute had a hands-free O. Then I M'ed to non-age restricted stuff like swimwear-type stuff. Then I fell asleep, finally. I woke up this morning with the familiar yuck feeling, realizing what I had done.

Back to the drawing board, as they say. This admitting it to others thing is not fun, but it's a good thing and soon this episode will be behind me. I'm glad I touched the 1 month mark for the first time since late April, so it's an upward trend right now. Also glad that I didn't go to anything worse than I did, but I do have to avoid like the plague anything close to so-called psubs, to me, they're P. Late nights are the worst for me, so I have got to learn my lessons and move on.

I'm definitely not resigned or close to giving up, but it looks like you guys are stuck with me for an extra month!

upload_2018-7-23_9-55-2.png

komodoro, Caleb 2020, Urðr and 6 others like this.
  5. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Day 17 "You will never have this day again. So make it count."

komodoro, Caleb 2020, Urðr and 4 others like this.
  6. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's experience bro, my biggest urges was late night and early mornings! I had strong insomnia and then the urges came, that's when I PMO'd! It really helped me to fall asleep but we can't use this as a remedy to fall asleep, we'll always be addicted to it! Stay strong bro!

komodoro, Jeremy_Jr., Urðr and 5 others like this.
  7. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Day 23
    I am a warrior
    I am powerful
    I am legend

8. @Dr. Jekyll stay strong brother! One little slip doesn't undo a whole months worth of progress. Get back up, stay focused and on the right path, we will do it!

[​IMG]
    Day 23/365

9. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

Check-in, day 141 of 365.

10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Indeed! I promise to be here until the end!

11. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Honestly, 1 months was an impressive achievment and I have not the slightest doubt that your victory will come before long. It's inspiring that you don't give up, and I know you wont. As for myself, I havn't posted on this forum for a while, but I can assure you I havn't given up as well, and don't intend to. I will be back soon. Keep it up Dr. Jekyll!

12. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Thank you, and good to be along with you on this journey!

13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

I will, thank you! I have been hoping that things have been going well for you. The path is a rocky one, but from what I have seen, it gets better the higher you go. So, onward and upward!

Caleb 2020, Jeremy_Jr., Urðr and 4 others like this.
  14. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Incredible Euphorios, keep going!!!!

15. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

12th Day ... Energy coming back

16. 6/365
    The beast in me must be awakening because I ran 2 miles each day for the past 3 days. It's been maybe 7-8 months since I've seriously ran, can you really get energy back that fast or am I going out of my mind ( in the best possible way lol )

Urðr, Deleted Account, Jyas and 6 others like this.
  17. Day 17- Once again very low urges to speak of.

Benefit 12: I will sleep for 7-8 hours and get the full benefits of quality sleep if I walk away from PMO.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018