New Profile Posts

1. LetsBeLovely87
    LetsBeLovely87
    14 days without P, 11 days without P-subs and 11 days without MO
    1. silex_jedi likes this.
  2. icebreaker7
    icebreaker7 Talz
    Hi Talz! Sounds great with your "man group"! Is it something recovery-related? A group of old friends?
    I also read about your beetle encounter with interest :D To me, such things bring me joy. Even when I see a jumping spider running over my laminate floor.
    Have a good day!
  3. Bingles
    Bingles
    Had to reverse engineer my bloody laptop to delete the Microsoft Store. That's the lengths I have to go.
    1. Spenglerian likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Bingles
      Bingles
      Tbh it didn't feel too bad, I just snuggled in bed and took a lay down for a bit. The regrets do kick in tho. I knew it was inevitable given the stress and burnout so it was more of a matter of when. Edging is very dangerous, it's Pavlonian where you get teased with a treat so much that you crave it even more.
      May 30, 2024 at 1:55 PM
      Spenglerian likes this.
    4. Spenglerian
      Spenglerian
      Yes. Edging is pathological learning. It is worse than just having a quick P session
      May 30, 2024 at 1:59 PM
      Bingles likes this.
    5. Bingles
      Bingles
      Morning wood is fine imo, you learn to control it and use the energy that comes from it for more important things throughout the day. Edging is self-inflicted psychological torture.
      May 30, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  4. soon to be sober
  5. Bingles
    Bingles
    Relapsed. Should have been wiser, found a loophole while scrolling. I was having such a good day too. Well, I tried lads.
    1. Bingles
      Bingles
      Trying to get rid of the loophole. Think I am just going to relax until it's time to go to bed. Get my energy back up for tomorrow, wake up at 5:30, go for a quick jog.
      May 30, 2024 at 10:46 AM
      wanttoliveagain likes this.
    2. wanttoliveagain
      wanttoliveagain
      I liked your energy bro i am on 10th day of NoFap!!!
      May 30, 2024 at 10:51 AM
      Bingles and Spenglerian like this.
  6. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Day 31 without masturbation. Day 1 w/o edging. Was slipping so bad, but my friend helped me to recommit and am now close to 24hrs edge free.
  7. Dr. Abhijeet Katiyar
    Dr. Abhijeet Katiyar
    Day 2 of commander 30...
    1. silex_jedi likes this.
  8. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    To those who are currently in a Relationship: You are truly lucky! You have someone to talk to and share your feelings with. I have no one.
    1. Kevin Wendell Crumb likes this.
    2. wanttoliveagain
      wanttoliveagain
      you are not alone bro but guess what you can share your feelings in the community in case of need of help or support.
      May 30, 2024 at 10:49 AM
      silex_jedi likes this.
  9. wanttoliveagain
    wanttoliveagain
    Grief is the vibration that proves the fact of life.
  10. GTR900
    GTR900
    relapsed last night after watching a very suggestive music video of a song released recently, chaser effect followed now in evening
  11. UnitePangaea
  12. The Abstainer
    The Abstainer
    Persisting against the Horrors
  13. Bingles
    Bingles
    Ate a sausage roll.
    1. Spenglerian
      Spenglerian
      I had two Pfefferbeißer (lit. transl. Pepperbiter, mean. pepper salami sausage) in the morning. Very spicy
      May 30, 2024 at 9:01 AM
    2. Bingles
      Bingles
      We have a square sausage called laurn, has a black pepper taste and goes well on a smoked bun with some HP sauce.
      May 30, 2024 at 1:57 PM
      Spenglerian likes this.
    3. Spenglerian
      Spenglerian
      Germany has a lot of different types of sausages. Most foreigners would probably think of currywurst (I hate Berlin for that) or Weißwurst (white sausage) if they are at the Octoberfest in Bavaria.
      We have bratwurst, smoked sausages, dried sausages, liverwurst, blood sausages and bockwurst
      May 30, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  14. Abhiboy07
    Abhiboy07
    Stop going through the loop again and again. Enough is Enough.
    1. Kevin Wendell Crumb and GTR900 like this.
    2. GTR900
      GTR900
      yeah true but it's hard i relapsed last night
      May 30, 2024 at 7:12 AM
  15. ThePerspicacious
    ThePerspicacious
    I was wrong, I can do it, day 44 still clean
    1. Kevin Wendell Crumb
      Kevin Wendell Crumb
      Bravo, mate. Stay strong. You got this.
      May 30, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  16. Bingles
    Bingles
    Went for a 30 minute run, could have gone earlier but didn't want to waken anyone up. Feeling good, very tired now.
    1. Bingles
      Bingles
      I saw this dandy plush at a car boot sale, apparently their worth loads. Had a little wizard hat and everything. I'm gonna buy it the next time I am there. Hopefully my parents don't judge lol. Need to save for my holiday.
      May 30, 2024 at 4:33 AM
      Spenglerian likes this.
    2. Spenglerian
      Spenglerian
      I know the feeling of not waking up anyone. It sucks if you want to wake up at 6am on a Sunday morning and do stuff and everyone else is stilling sleeping.
      May 30, 2024 at 5:22 AM
      Bingles likes this.
    3. Bingles
      Bingles
      I live in a wooden house, every sound is heard lol.
      May 30, 2024 at 5:34 AM
      Spenglerian likes this.
  17. Shadow28
    Shadow28
    Newly joined. A new restart.
  18. Still Balling
  19. f3ej
    f3ej
    3x* I bought l-theanine, maybe it will help me
    1. silex_jedi
      silex_jedi
      hang on in there...
      May 30, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  20. Bingles
    Bingles
    Woke up at 5:25 in the morning with nine and a bit hours of sleep. Showered, had breakfast, off for my morning walk. Life is good. :>
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Bingles
      Bingles
      Taking a break for an hour or so, very tired. I think exercise is the best habit to prevent relapse. You feel tired out but rewardingly so, it feels good to unwind and cuddle in bed at the end of the day so you get the full 8 to 9 hours and still wake up early.
      May 30, 2024 at 5:31 AM
      Spenglerian likes this.
    3. Spenglerian
      Spenglerian
      I find exercise can be counterproductive. Because you feel tired you tend to grab your phone or any other device and start browsing. I only recommend doing it a few hours before bed time and you shouldn’t feel completely exhausted. I am currently abstaining from exercise.
      May 30, 2024 at 6:18 AM
      Bingles likes this.
    4. Bingles
      Bingles
      I do it early in the morning, scroll for maybe two hours then get back into doing stuff. By the time I finish my morning routine and had a rest, it's 12 and I still have 9 hours to myself. It can be a trigger for relapse if you're not careful, but usually if you're exercising, P isn't really on your mind.
      May 30, 2024 at 7:03 AM
      Spenglerian likes this.