1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Zipper - Movie about addiction

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Reborn16, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Hi All,

I wanted to share my review on a film that focuses on sex addiction. It's called Zipper and is about a married professional trying to keep his family and career together while battling an obsession.

First a trigger warning! This film has numerous sex scenes, and also a few PMO scenes. Though the sex scenes could be skipped, you'd miss out on key emotions relating to the addiction, so best to see the whole thing through - so long as you're in a good head space.

I won't give any of the story away... But I will say that many of the things we experience - the relapses, the foggy head the next day, regret, shame, guilt, ups and downs etc. This is all portrayed quite well in my opinion with this film.

Has anyone else seen this? Did you think it was relatable to our addiction?

I wanted to add it to another thread about movies but being the forum noob I am couldn't find it.. (yes I did search to no avail).