1. Blue_Knight

Blue_Knight Fapstronaut

Does anybody have any experience of zinc deficiency recovery? How long does it take to recover from it? and how much zinc u've consumed in a day?

2. I personally take a bunch of good stuff like honey, ghee, raw cacao, nuts etc. to recover it all.

Be careful if you take individual supplements. You have to do good research. For example zinc orotate, I believe, is the best form of zinc. It can have dozens of times the absorption rate of poor, commercial types of zinc. I read somewhere where they compared some commercial form of magnesium with magnesium orotate or another. The commercial version only had 4% absorption rate. Meaning a 500mg pill of that, merely provides 20mg. You think you're taking half a gram a day, but it's more like half a gram in a month! The rest of that pill is toxic in your system and needs work and energy to get rid off. I think it does more harm than good. Minerals are metals. Vitamins are bio active stuff like enzymes. For example vitamin E has 8 enzymes. Most commercial vit e supplements sell only one of those enzymes. And that is very often synthetic form of it. So yeah, guess how useless that commercial vitamin e is...

Blue_Knight likes this.
  3. Blue_Knight

Blue_Knight Fapstronaut

Thanks for your great information my friend. I use zinc supplements and pumpkin seeds on a daily basis. it's been 4 days that I've started zinc supplementation and I'm trying to fix it. So how long does it take to overcome it?
    previously that I had zinc deficiency I also used supplements but they weren't helpful and I didn't feel any difference in that time... So in your experience, How long does it take to see the improvements?

4. Blue_Knight

Blue_Knight Fapstronaut

Thanks for your great information my friend. Yes I'm aware of the bioavailability of different zinc supplements. Previously, I took Zinc Gluconate. it was helpful but I didn't feel much improvement. Yesterday I started taking Zinc glycinate which I found that have the most bioavailability among the zinc supplements. The orotate form is also great but I couldn't find it in my country. So, any information on it?! and How long will it take for my zinc deficiency t be cured after zinc supplementation? Thanks!

5. No idea how long to cure. Take at least for a while after it seems to put you on the normal line...if no one gives an answer or you dont find one on search engines. :)

Blue_Knight likes this.