1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Zinc, Tongkat Ali, Yohimbe. Do they work? I NEED YOUR STACKS.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by im_done, Nov 14, 2022.

1. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

PMO took my erections and health away. I want them back. I need any and all of your suggestions and POST THE BRANDS AND WHO TO BUY FROM.

I've done research of benefits and effects, price, etc. I don't need a lecture as I am currently in good health. Thank you.

2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

3. I went down the rabbithole on supplements last year. Just take a men's multivitamin in the morning and save yourself the headache

im_done likes this.
  4. flexy

flexy Fapstronaut

Always buy from nootropic's depot they are usually more expensive than others, but their products are very high quality and are very trustworthy.

I have personally taken tongkat ali which made me very tired for some reason, I currently take ashwagandha, it makes me way less stressed, but my personal favorite has to be Lion's mane, I took it while studying and I remembered a lot of the material and it brought back some really old memories, it's the nootropic that made me believe in supplements.

im_done likes this.
  5. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut