1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

yup day one...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lightsurfer88, Oct 18, 2013.

1. lightsurfer88

lightsurfer88 Fapstronaut

Ready to commit with everyone else.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome, what kind of Nofap target are you aiming for?

3. lightsurfer88

My target is no m or p. The only way I want to get off is by normal healthy sex. I'm still technically in day one and it's incredibly hard. I woke up and was ready to go so to speak and my mind keeps referring every time I see the sexy curves of a woman's body. I recently quit smoking now for 6 months and it's amazing how easy it is now. Even when my body craves a cigarette the actual act gives me absolutely no pleasure. I've smoked here and there while drunk at parties and it tasted horrible and did not quench the craving. Very odd... I've quit m and p previously and it began having the same . effect. I'm 25 years old and I'm in a 5 year relationship with a wonderful girl. I want the self control to be able to say no when one of the many promiscuous girls I work with try something. I've never followed through but I fantasize and that leads to either m or p. I'm training this new girl who is extremely attractive and has already made many sexual advances towards me. I'm afraid the more I go with out m and p the more inclined I'll be to follow through with meeting one of the many different options simply because my appetite far exceeds my girlfriends. I guess the promiscuous girls sense my sexuality and apparently want to assist me. I definitely flirt and make sure they're always willing for me even tho I don't have it in me to actually follow through. Instead I just resort to m or p or hope my gf is ready. I go on serious binges. Definitely everyday and if one of these girls do something like grind on me I might do it more than once! I recognize the cycle and I'm very happy to find other people with similar issues. May I ask your situation Aaron?

4. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

Check my journal entry for the long story of how I ended up here :)

5. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome!, you have made the right choice, keep going steady day by day, stay strong!

6. lightsurfer88

Thanks peeps. Its only day 3 and I feel gratitude. Its nice knowing other people see worth in me and themselves. We got this.