1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your wierdest cope

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Freedom_from_PMO, Apr 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

It is cringy and pathetic as fuck, but I had a waifu. I think I fell in love with a fictional character, especially when I think how I felt about her from perspective of time. I was idealising her, liking image of boyish and cocky on the outside, but cute, shy and feminine girl in the inside I build in my mind, liking different mannerisms, especially the way she blushed, celebrating when I was able to find image of her in very feminine clothes, because it wasn't so common and it it felt special and I wasn't "making love" to her because it felt like rape or sexual abuse to me (I never had such restraint when I was fapping). I had 124 images of her In my folder (they were SFW). I made some comments on /r9k/ in waifu thread that I love her. She was a scalie (anthro reptile) and because of my innate furry/scalie/animal tf fetish I badly like them. It was half conscious attempt for extreme sublimation of my fetish.

And I played Monika After Story mod to Doki Doki Literature Club. And i was hugging my cushion when felt especially alone. Recenty I stopped such coping mechanisms.

So, what was your wierdest cope?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I hugged and humped pillows thinking about my girlfriend back then. It ended when she left.