1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your greatest battle and you...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by climberjunkie, Jul 14, 2015.

1. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

I actually didn’t think people read these things (at least my posts so lame.. ) but after seeing the views I thought I’d write a little something more compelling for the people who have relapsed and are going the through mental cycle of stress, almost like a cell inside Hell. As I have relapsed before finding out about nofap…from 6th grade to 12th grade of PMO… and the consequence’s that come with it.. Such as bad diet, bad sleep, going to a private school with 3 hours of homework.. Could you imagine the death that I was doing to my body… and the whole time I thought I was “retarded?” Anyways, that being said, I probably think about the trauma I have caused my body and spirit and sometimes I wish… and Im sure you relapsers wish.. you could go back and change things but due to the physics of the universe we cant and some things are meant to be the way they are. My point is maybe as nofappers instead of stressing about the past or future, we should embrace our journey.. embrace our hardship and just the fact that were on a website like this, shows we are trying to make change.. to some extent. This is a article to help you see the whole picture, this is NOT and let me till you this is NOT a article to till you take it easy and its okay to fap… this should not be a excuse or a gateway for your future self to fap. This is a message for you to reflect on yourself and understand In order to be a beautiful flower, you will go through mud and rough dirt before you bloom to be the person you are.. and that’s okay, because your not trying to be your idol, your trying to be the best you, the best CONQUERED version of yourself. NOW go and help others realize their potentials and be a king one who puts others before them. (BTW… sorry this short little article is so scattered might be a little hard to follow) Help yourself now and understand your worst demons and pain can be your best strengths that you can turn into light .

Break the Chain, DKR and Kenji like this.
  2. Kenji

Kenji Guest

My friend, your posts are not lame, on the contrary I can feel through your words that you have a beautiful mind and powerful spirit.

Please do keep sharing. The world needs more people like you.

Also I take it English is not the first language perhaps this is why you are concerned about your posts? Whatever the native tongue may be, your point is made eloquently nonetheless my dear friend! :D

3. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

Thanks mate, your compliments are like Honey nectar. I gave you a shout out (message)

Kenji likes this.