Your First Kiss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The Consigliere, Jun 5, 2017.

1. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Ok my first kiss, when i was in school, with my first girlfriend in a bed. She was the one to take the initiative, sort of innocent kiss. But half way through the kiss I stopped her, it didn't feel right at that moment. After that we sort of broke up or didn't talk that much.
    She's married & having a kid now. She's very close to my family than me.
    Every now and then she tells me "You are still single!"

jest likes this.
  2. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

First kiss was in 3rd grade at an ice rink. First "real" kiss was when I was 13 or 14 after a school dance. I was walking home with a female friend and we walked into a dark area between a few houses and kissed for awhile. It was actually really sweet, innocent and fun. We always remained friends and it's kind of neat to have that shared experience. :)

jest likes this.
  3. FriendlyGuitarist

FriendlyGuitarist Fapstronaut

My first real kiss was when I was 12yrs old and dating a girl that I met at a youth group. We dated for 4 months haha.

4. My first kiss was with my friend. We were both really drunk off of whiskey and we were eating goldfish crackers. While I was sitting on her couch she pounced on me and went right in for the kill. Nothing hotter than a woman who tastes like Jack Daniels and saltines. It was a fun day and one we still joke about. Sometimes she'll text me saying she has a bottle and a box of goldfish crackers.

5. MellowFellow

MellowFellow Fapstronaut

When I was 13/14 I had a crush on a girl in my class but she was seeing someone else. I was shy and didn't know how to express myself so I ended up telling her I hated her, but in a sort of playful way (I had, and still have, no game!). We ended up in a relationship and talked about having our first kiss (my very first but not hers). We were playing video games in my room with another friend when she hit him in the head and told him to look away and we kissed. How romantic!

I wish having your first kiss and losing your virginity weren't so hyped up and tied up with social and cultural stuff. Instead of feeling so much worry, then maybe disappointment when it doesn't live up to the hype, people could just enjoy having new experiences without pressure.

Protagonist likes this.
  6. My first kiss was when I was 17 with a friend I really connected with. He got me alone at a party, told me he loved me and that we'd be perfect together and asked me to be his gf. I resisted for about 3 hours. Eventually we were sitting on a bed talking and he just said, "maybe this will change your mind" and boom he's on top of me and we're making out. I didn't like it. Lots of invasive tongue.

Protagonist likes this.
  7. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

Never have kissed a girl

8. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Ah yes i remember vividly my first kiss..

Right when i leaned in, i bumped into the mirror.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I dream of kissing every classmate lol.
    Indian culture is so reserved I cant even talk to girls im interested in

10. Me too :/