Your Enemy Hates the Rosary

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Revelation 12:1 (RSVCE): And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars

Revelation 12:17 (RSVCE): Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus.

Be a warrior of our Mother! Pray the Rosary!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2023
    CPilot and born3 like this.
  2. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. Every day for nearly two weeks now. I don't say the full 15 like you do though, I say 5 decades.

1 Peter 4 and CPilot like this.
  3. Brother, praise God for your loyalty to praying 5 decades; that is fantastic progress! Keep it up. I started this journey wanting to pray all 15, but told myself I must guard against perfectionism, so at the very least I wanted to be loyal to praying 5.

In St. Louis de Montfort’s book “The Secrets of the Rosary” he dedicated a little chapter called “A Rosebud for Children” where he states;

“Of course it would be too much to expect you to say the whole fifteen mysteries every day, but do say at least five mysteries, and say them properly with love and devotion. This Rosary will be your little wreath of roses, your crown for Jesus and Mary.”

Now I heard about this chapter a little over two months into my Rosary Recovery challenge and had to laugh at how Mary has guided me through this process. I, an adult, wasn’t even doing 5 decades daily, so I was very much a rosary newborn. My first step was to grow into a rosary child; one of the ways Mary helped with this was by inspiring me to try and make my 5 decades daily and more devout; she did this by pointing me toward her Dominicans who’ve made a little method to pray the rosary without distractions: https://rosarycenter.org/how-to-pray-the-rosary

I can’t tell you how much their method has helped me stay focused in the mysteries and have aided me in the meditation aspect of the rosary. It’s been so fruitful that I’ve purchased their little booklet and take it with me; I encourage you, anyone, to visit the site since they post the method online for free if you wanted to use your device.

Another person who’s been a source of inspiration to pray the entire 15+ decade rosary has been Gabriel and his channel GabiAfterHours. He has great information, tips, and testimonials on the power of the rosary. Here are some of my favorites:

One of the most amazing testimonials is from Methodist Minister who converted.

4. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

@1 Peter 4 Thanks for sharing all that with me. I will check them all out. Also when you pray 15 how do you also use the Luminous Mysteries?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    1 Peter 4 likes this.
  5. I have two methods for including the Luminous where I’ll either pray all mysteries in order or pray the traditional 15 and add the Luminous at the end. It’s been my goal to graduate from 15 to 20 mysteries daily, so I’m working on it but not trying to push too much too fast

6. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Thanks.

7. What countries or time zones are you guys in? Would you be interested in coordinating a time to simultaneously pray the rosary if practical? We could offer it specifically for chastity.

born3 likes this.
  8. @Phallosopher, I live in Pacific Standard Timezone. I would be happy to make this thread a place where we post our rosaries for each other; a rosary check-in so to speak.

born3 likes this.
  9. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Thanks for introducing me to this guy. I have listened to a couple of his talks now. He is definitely stoking the fire in me for more of the Rosary and Mary.

Auggie likes this.
  10. I felt the same after seeing his content, his fire for the Lord and Our Lady is inspiring and you can see the lives of those he inspires get closer to Jesus and Mary. Conversions, vocations, etc. He doesn’t just preach devotion, he lives it and it shows.

born3 likes this.