1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You naturally atract you tribe when ur on seed retention.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Khri$$ Javan, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Temporarily Suspended

Longer you are on your journey you just naturally weed out the people thats not on your same vibration or energy. Just the other day I was flirting with this cashier, It was so natural, I didnt have to think of what to say, words with just coming out of my mouth. She was biting on her lip you can tell it was making her . I realize a theory of some sorts. What if semen retention attracts the women that was made for us/you genetically? I seen dudes that look like seal(rnb singer) in the face with attractive partners.it was in they're genetic code that attracted they're mate I'm sure other factors come into the as well.No matter how hard you try you cannot force natural selection, you cannot force female arousal. And you cannot for for a girl to like you sexually. If its in you its in you. Some chicks makes me very aroused for some reason and it be monster erections but other chicks can be sooo attractive but they still wont do nothing for me, It's just dont click all they way like that. I always had a thing for emo/goth/alternative/ quirky chicks. Pre pmo I was weak, insecure and was in my head all of time and I thought they might not of liked me because Im blk. All of those things combine made me fear rejection and I missed out of so many opprotunties because I was afraid of getting my feelings hurt. In certain situations have to be the bigger guy an walk away no matter how bad yo ego wannts to do the opposite sometimes you might have to start back from square one and that's ok. I myself was in a situation I just left. I did not fit in,I wasnt getting the results I wanted sooo whyy stay somwhere an people dont show any type of appreciation or compassion. I have morals and codes that I stand by, I will not tolerate people disrespecting me or talking to me any kinda of way. I get's down for my grits n gravy. Im quick to put theeeem paws up if someone talk to me any kinda of way...

Calm Warrior and Kierann like this.