1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You have to fight.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

If you were to give up, it’s only giving up on yourself. It’s throwing in the towel and accepting your place. From there you no longer have a say, you no longer have any reason to even look. It’s what you say to yourself, if you say life is hopeless, it will be for you.

If all you fill your mind with is depressing observations about life. That is all you are going to see even if beauty is abundant. You put the glasses on yourself, you choose to ignore the hope. We should not be a circlejerk of sorrow, that will only push us further down.

The more we focus on misery, the more we close the curtain on beauty. The more we waste away our days, the less time we have to build. It’s today, it’s all today until the sun rises tomorrow. You are stuck here today, this is your only focus.

If you don’t want to see tomorrow, you already stomped dirt on it. Already decided it will be filled with misery. That means your life is miserable, that’s the reality of your life. I make that mistake and pay the price every time. No more, tomorrow I will stay strong even if it’s the worst day of my life. I’ll wait for that sunrise Friday smiling as I’m still here. My brothers never stop fighting for what you desire in life.

Eleodes, Asgardian36 and mice_breaker like this.
  2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I needed to hear this!

When one is drowning in misery, he is gone, man. I'm not saying its a sin to be depressed, but when you're throwing a pity party to yourself...one has to have some core belief that things will change for the better....