1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You have to fight everyday.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I want to give up right when I wake up in the morning. Then I’m out of bed because I have to. Im looking in the mirror and listening to my mind. All these observations that seem to have no benefit. After I shower the day has officially begun, it makes no sense to think about going back to bed.

I put on my clothes, I make it a routine that my mind can slip into. When I’m dressed and my shoes are tired. I straighten my collar, tuck my shirt, and inventory my pockets. Before you know it I’m ready because I took all this time to be ready.

I didn’t just roll out of bed and throw on piled clothes. I assembled my outfit until everything was folded and set for myself. If I’m gonna go through all that, I better put it on with effort as well.

Watch yourself get dressed, see the movements and put some flair into it. Buttoning my shirt is buttoning up my mind. Shoes tied tight, and my knives clipped onto my belt. I’ve got cash slid into my pockets, and a phone and set of earbuds.

All this preparation doesn’t take long unless you sit there thinking of every step. Just do it and roll with it, no matter what your mind says. You fundamentally changed your brain by changing your reality. I look in the mirror and see I’m ready for the day. Even if in my head I’m still yearning for bed.

You just have to do it, do something in order to get in motion. Your mind fights you as it’s supposed to. Life would be too easy if we all operated like machines. My brothers the point is you have to put one foot out before the other can follow.