1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You have to fight every step of the way.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 9, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

If you feel strong now, it’s time to prepare for disaster. You wont always feel sure of yourself, that only happens in good times. When the stakes are low and life is going well, it’s leading you to an obstacle to overcome.

To me life being a test makes me wish to stick around. To test my resolve in the face of suffering. When I’m getting beaten down, when I’m feeling hopeless. Those are the moments that matter, that decide who you are. We get used to pointing the finger until it’s just you standing in a mirror.

You have to play the game, if you refuse you are simply a spectator. Bystanders stand by, we want to take action. We have to be willing and able to fight for what matters most to us. If you simply wait around for someone else, we take ourselves out. We pass the torch and give up any choices we could have had.

joshuar and Tom_Corsi like this.