You guys think she did this stuff because of me or something

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kian_boem98, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

when I walking to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early? So I don't know

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

3. feo1966

feo1966 Fapstronaut

Not quite enough info to go off of.....

4. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

But i dont know i guess when I was walking at the hallway with my friend i turn around to look at her she hide behind her friend but I could see her face though.and she was looking straight ahead while walking so. Then in class when she went over to talk to her friend in was looking at her but she i guess she didn't see me cause she was looking straight ahead. Then I stopped looking at her and I talked to my friend. Then later i decided to turn around and I saw her at the back of the class and was looking at me. Then later she left class early with her friend. So idk what this means

5. thatoneguy123

6. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

Lol why she doesn't like me

7. thatoneguy123

You need to like you self... No one will make you like yourself or change anything

8. You should ask her whether she's spying on you

9. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Bad advice. Try talking to her, OP!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

Okay I'll try and talk to her...but I don't know when i was walking at the hallway I turn around and I saw her walking at the hallway with her friend.then she just hide behind her friend but I could see some of her face while she was looking straight ahead while walking. Then in class when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her and I guess she didn't see me looking cause she was looking straight ahead. Then I just stopped looking and started talking to my friend. But later when I turn around I did see her at the back of the class and was looking at me. So then later she left class early with her friend. So idk I guess she did this stuff because of me.

11. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Talk to her -- and then gauge how she responds! Good luck.

12. It seems to me you're just overthinking the situation. It's probably all good.

13. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

SILENCE!!