1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yo whaddup it be yo boi fifty

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by nom sayin, Feb 24, 2014.

1. nom sayin

nom sayin New Fapstronaut

Never thought when I first started masturbating all those years ago it would get this bad, who would have known right? Unfortunately it did and I've been trying to stop myself but as you can see it's not working to well.

I only really realized I had a problem after my last 2 relationships ended because I was addicted to PMO. I want to rid myself of this behavior and get back to being at 100%. I know it's not easy, and that's why I'm here because I have been trying hard on my own for the last year with relapses every few weeks.

My goals are to ride myself of PMO, get back to being focused on things I want to do like my schooling and weight lifting. And if the day comes where I meet someone I like be able to have a stable relationship with them where I'm not worried about PMO anymore.

Oh and I'm Alex.

2. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Alex my boy you is in the right place. You can kick this shit and be the real man that you were born to be boy. Just get a counter, set a goal, share and post your thoughts and most important my man: don't disappear if you slip. Face it like a man and get back at it with a new plan !

Stay spartan.

3. nom sayin

nom sayin New Fapstronaut

Haha awesome man, this seems like a good place to be. I am going to try hard here, get myself an accountability partner and turn this thing around. Thanks for the friendly message Spartan! Also can you see my counter just made one but I'm not sure where it is?

Never mind after I posted I saw it.