1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet another shot at peace

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Govnasbay, May 5, 2015.

1. Govnasbay

Govnasbay New Fapstronaut

Hi
    I've been addicted to PMO since 1998 and have been aware of the addiction since 2009. In the time since awareness I've tried countless times to reboot with the longest period between relapses being 8 months. I'm in the middle of withdrawal symptoms since the last relapse (Apr 6 2015) and am in need of help. I've always been so embarrassed by this behaviour that I have tended to stay away from any form of assistance and now recognise that as unhelpful. I've come to awareness of both problems (PMO and the associated shame) through research I now recognise that knowledge of a problem and its origins is not enough to generate a successful outcome. Signing up and participating here in support of my latest attempt is, I hope, going to add another "leg" to the "chair" I'm trying to build - maybe it will be the leg that makes the chair finally stand up. Any helpful advice and support will be appreciated. Box on.

2. IGY

IGY Guest