1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Writing down 5 achievements every day

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Digga187, May 6, 2020.

1. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

So i realized that im actually capable of self improvement but the Problem is i spend too much time on useless stuff and this time could be used for a better cause. So i decided to write down 5 Things that i did well every day. This doesnt have to be anything really big just 5 Things that ive done that day that im happy about. This could be anything from going for a walk somewhere where i wasnt before, or jogging, or training, or playing soccer,or learning a new language, or praying, or Talking to Family to which i had no contact for a longer time, connecting with people, finding out new hobbies, learning new Things, just anything thats positive and thats gonna Benefit me, my body, my head and my soul. What i think this does is, it causes a compound effect, so when i look at this its gonna motivate me to just do good Things so that the list gets longer and better with time. For me its Always like that, i do one good Thing which motivates me to do another good Things and so on, this is like the Quote that i read "If you get better just 1% every day, in a year youre gonna be 365% of your current self. I really dont have any big life threatening Problems in my life(Alhamdulillah) so its just about getting myself to do These Things. Im Pretty much capable of doing all These Things that i said and i do it regularly, but i just want to put this Consistency in place, and although it might not come right away, with the time it will Keep on getting better and better. If you guys are in for this challenge, youre more than welcome to join me, just write down the Things you did on this thread and we could motivate each other.