1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would there still be confidence?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by xXkiller42, Aug 1, 2017.

1. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

So a little back ground about this post. I made it into 7 days until today shamefully I had to reset but this only means that I will be fighting harder than before. So my question is could I still possibly have confidence to actually ask a girl out? I'm actually a shy person around people I do not know and open out allot when i do get to know them. But even though i knew a girl for a while and I end up liking them, i'm shy to try to ask her out or I don't even know what to do. I never really ask out a girl before (easily if i remember correctly) but most of the time my friends say "Ok have it your way." than go up to them and tell them i like them and all that which there always a part where they say "Already have a boyfriend" or "not going to happen" type deal and it sucks so much to deal with, I'm not good with asking out and I'm not good with confidence.

2. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

If you feel something just ask her. Better to be rejected then dwell on an ever ending line of responses she could give you.

3. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

True, thanks man. What I'm also worried about is ruining the friendship I have with said girl. That last girl I liked and my friend told we ended up not being friends anymore and that sucks. I'm just also scared that if she would reject me that Our friendship would end and I definitely wouldn't want that. She is a very very close best friend of mine and I really care about her and she's the greatest to have around. Very helpful, hyper, fun, loving and caring person she is and I don't want to lose a dear best friend like that.

4. Why does it always have to be the best friend?
    As much as I want to say go for it, I can´t.

Sure there´s been friendships, where both got really drunk and hooked up and recognised that they are also sexually compatible. But these are rare cases.
    Most stories (at least the ones I know from my friends and the one that I had), even if they do have really drunk sex, end with both either not remembering anything or trying not to remember anything.

xXkiller42 likes this.
  5. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Well I got rejected by a girl I like and we're slowly growing closer by the day. If you really care for her then you'll keep going if you get rejected. It's better to try.

xXkiller42 likes this.