1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Work ideas after uni?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ezio188, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Ezio188

Ezio188 Fapstronaut

So i finished university over a month ago and haven't had much luck so far finding any work. I did a exercise and health course but there is not many jobs near me which are similar, so im thinking about doing work abroad such as summer jobs.. what im wondering is does anyone have any good ideas what is the best to do or experience of doing them? as id like to know peoples comments on them

2. JustADude

JustADude Fapstronaut

I vacationed in Estes Park Colorado last summer. Almost all of the restaurants had people from Europe working there as summer jobs. One of our waiters could barely speak English. There were so many people from Europe, that is was obvious there was some sort of system setup to fly the young adults over to Estes park for the summer and fly them back afterwards. I imagine the pay is crap and the hours are horrible, but, Estes Park is a beautiful place.

My cousin is working as a temporary park ranger in Yellowstone National Park this summer. That sounds like a real experience, you spend all day out in nature, you get a good workout, and you learn new skills.