1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdrawal symptoms?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Drew15, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Drew15

Drew15 Fapstronaut

Hey all. I’m on day 7 no PMO now. My longest streak so far is 47 days, but I’ve relapsed between 7-15 days 4 or 5 times since then. The worst thing I feel like I’m experiencing is pain in my groin area starting at around 1 week that gets worse and quite uncomfortable in the second week. Has anyone else experienced this? Does it go away? Any tips?

Another thing I’ve been experiencing is waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. I’ve quit some drugs before and it very much feels like withdrawal.

GetMyLifeBack0 likes this.
  2. GetMyLifeBack0

GetMyLifeBack0 Fapstronaut

I’m on day 3 with two full days of no PMO and I already feel the discomfort in my groin area. From what I’ve read on other forms getting some ice, wrapping it in a towel, and placing it on your groin should help with the pains/discomfort.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Drew15 likes this.