1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will to Meet Women during Reboot

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Crispy21, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

Anyone else here have a massive surge in their sheer will to talk to/go out with/ kiss/have sex with a female? Im only on day 12 but ive already gone out with 2 different females just due to me needing some sort of pleasure even conversation. Both ended in kissing but possibly could have gone further if not for the back of my mind fear of PIED coming up since its only been barely 2 weeks. But i am very impressed and proud of myself at getting these two females. I very much hope this is a sign to come and that throughout my abstinence that will for real female contact will grow even more.

Lemme know your thoughts and ideas on this

ned123, Betamancer and silverlukas like this.
  2. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

Side note: in the last year of my PMO use which was a lot at times, i had exactly ZERO dates at all or any kind of female contact. So 2 in about 12 days is very good for me at least

BrainPlasticity likes this.
  3. silverlukas

silverlukas Fapstronaut

Yes, me too! Although I feel in the back of my head some insecurity which prevents me from asking women out or physically progressing with them. Getting a little better week by week though.

I think socializing is a basic human need. So I would not be too hard on yourself but keep doing what you're doing. Also learn to be authentic with women about your desires an intentions - nothing wrong with expressing a desire for more intimacy and you don't have to be crude or explicit about it.

I think the fear of PIED is normal and means your brain still has a lot of rewiring to do before you'll be 100% ready to get intimate with a female. As long as it doesn't lead you to feel bad and then PMO, take it for what it is and just try to enjoy every moment you have with a female, be a good person and respectful, which includes being honest without pressuring or misleading her in any way.

Crispy21 likes this.
  4. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

Lol thats honestly my thinking process cuz it seems a little too good to be true. But thanks brotha haha

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Betamancer

Betamancer Fapstronaut

I definitely wouldn't turn down a woman if one would suggest those things to me. A lot of my resolve to reboot is based on me wanting to get laid and appear more attractive to women.

But right now the only thing that I do to approach the opposite sex is swiping right on Tinder, so I don't expect much until I work up more confidence.

Congratulations on your progress!

6. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

Lol tinder is all i use man. I love that app. I talk to so many girls and a lot want to meet up and stuff. Its just mainly my pied fear that keeps me from saying yes. I do talk to girls in real life but tinder allows me to multiply immensly the amount of girls i can potentially talk to

7. Crispy21

Crispy21 Fapstronaut

I also should not turn it down. I should jump at the opportunity. But thats why im doing this whole thing. Cuz i cant do it anymore. The fake sex with my left is not a way to live. I could have had a real relationship or even 1 real sexual conquest if it wasnt for this addiction. But no more.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Betamancer

Betamancer Fapstronaut

That's promising! I've talked to a few girls there, but no one shows any interest in meeting up.

I'm not the type to persist, so I just leave them alone once they start behaving reluctant.

It doesn't help that most of my matches live far away.