1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will the Girl be Mine??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Aug 20, 2014.

1. I am doing NoFap for my love.Even though i'm 15,but i know whatever i'm doing is good for both of us.You might be(or surely be) surprised to know that we live 4500 miles away,we haven't met until,and she doesn't know that i love her.But what i do know is i love her the most.She inspired me to stop Masturbation.She isn't like other girls.At the Age of 14-15,she is so mature like 23-24 year old girl.I'm doing my studies for going abroad in her country after 2 years.I'm preparing for SAT,AP,IELTS,IIT Jee,Whatever exams i have to go through.But the main question to you guys is that Will she understand my love?Will i be able to get her after 2 years if i went to abroad?Will she love me? This is the question to all of you here.And If Someone Girl is Reading This,please tell me what would you do if you were in the situation of the girl? I'll post this in Women's Section also.I posted this on NoFap because I think that plenty of lovers are here. And I want to tell you one more thing,That I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYBODY!:eek:

2. My personal experience that works on this cases ("she isn´t like others"): Go out and talk to first 5 girls you´ll see. If you get 1 or 2 phone numbers, you will forgot, that she is "goddess".

Please don´t misunderstand me, I wouldn´t say that you should be reserved to that girl or you should have 5 dates besides "dating" her, but I think you only need to know, that there are other girls that will accept you - this is the key - to know, that she isn ´t the only women of your world. ;)

3. lordram17

lordram17 Fapstronaut

Sorry to break your heart, but from what you said, no its not going to work out.

I know this is tough to swallow and you are most likely not going to listen to me but I have been in the EXACT same situation as yours and its best to let these things go and focus on your work. If it has to happen it will happen.

Dont invest your time chasing girls at this age. Focus on studies, sports, music, whatever you want to make your career with. Become an interesting and successful person and girls will be drawn to you.

Sorry to break it to you but trust me, thats the only way it really works.

Flossy Carter likes this.
  4. Mhursh

Mhursh New Fapstronaut

It was unclear in your post, do you have some sort of correspondence with this girl? It almost seemed as though this might be a celebrity infatuation.