1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

will my counter reset itself?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RdrMGK69, Nov 10, 2015.

1. RdrMGK69

RdrMGK69 Fapstronaut

It seemed that my counter was resetting itself to show the hours but after I opened it today and saved it as it was, did it save the old info? Just wondering why the hours are not showing anymore and it just says 10 days.

BlackZtype likes this.
  2. nfprogress

nfprogress Fapstronaut

Based on looking at my own counter, they probably stop displaying hours after 10 days have elapsed. Hours could easily matter if you are just a few days into it, but they seem much less important the longer you go. I know mine seems to tick sometime in the evening for me.

If you are interested in what time the date changes that would be pretty easy to figure out after a few days where you log the change.

3. RdrMGK69

RdrMGK69 Fapstronaut

I see what you mean about that. You have 67 days and THEN 2 day and 9hours. WOnder why its set to ten, thats odd.

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

This can be changed on the counter page. Edit: Or at least I thought this could be changed on the counter page. There used to be an option to show hours at all times, however they keep changing the software, so I'm not sure if this can be done anymore. :oops:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  5. I think settings also depend on when you created your counter. Some of the older counters have features that the newer ones do not, and vice versa.