1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will my chest grow slightly if I don't masturbate?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by damian666, Feb 20, 2016.

1. damian666

damian666 New Fapstronaut

I managed to not jerk off until day 18th but now I'm back . I'm wondering if I do not masturbate , will my chest grow slightly bigger?

PS: would appreciate it if you guys give me motivation , tips and benefits of nofap to prevent me from commiting such acts again .

2. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

Uhh why would your chest grow bigger?

3. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I assume he meant testosterone making his chest muscles bigger

4. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

Since you are not masturbating anymore...
    You have more time to exercise.

Do some chest work out :>

xjbert1423 likes this.
  5. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

For real. If you want your chest bigger then do chest work outs. You will have more energy to do so so that will help. Lift hard and dont be a bitch and relapse. Hope all is good for you man

6. Geyser

Geyser Fapstronaut

That was uncalled for xjbert1423.

That won't happen to your arm so why would not masturbating make your chest grow?

Seriously, like the others said, develop a chest workout at the gym, eat plenty of protein, and get plenty of sleep. That'a all you need to look like Hulk Hogan or myabe just the Hulk if that's you aim. :p

Best wishes Damian,

Geyser

7. Harvhe

Harvhe Fapstronaut

There is probably not a lot of collelation between your chest and your 'M' habit, though as people here have already mentioned, re-using your time to do some weights would help you achieve your goal :D

Forgive me for mentioning, but you do sound very body conscious of yourself.