1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will I ever find a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Aug 2, 2018.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I'm dealing with problems 1-5,7,9-14,20-21.
    2. Is mostly about wanting a good Christian woman, but it's been hard to find girls at church.
    4. Is more about trying to save money for when I do get married, I can just move out and pay for a house mostly paid for.
    Now that think about this, how much this is actually linked to depression. Maybe if I get undepressed, it knock most of these out.
    https://www.luvze.com/reasons-you-cant-get-a-girlfriend/

2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

"Will I ever find a girlfriend?"

probs.

3. K this isn’t meant to be sarcastic because I’m in the same boat. Forget about finding a girlfriend and go out and enjoy life. Learn how to be happy doing things as a single person.

Right now I’ve been getting out and exploring places I’ve never visited in my area or places I haven’t been to in a long time. I’m getting into climbing. I’m traveling on my days off to other states. I’m going on cruises on my vacations.

Maybe I’ll find some woman that’s interested in my lifestyle, most likely I won’t.

If we are going to find a girlfriend we have to be someone that a woman is going to be interested in.

Pounding our keyboard in front of our computer everyday isn’t going to help us. We need to get out there and enjoy life. A woman just might notice and want to join in our adventures.

4. You're on to something. Work on yourself and you will attract.

Also, are you dating? I met my wife on eHarmony. If you're not out there dating, you're odds of finding a gf are greatly reduced. You gotta put yourself out there.

Peace,
    -Quinn

Deleted Account likes this.