1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will coffee help me?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by RamboErecto, Aug 25, 2019.

1. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Think about it like this
    Cows = Huge
    How do cows get huge? Milk
    Milk = Huge
    Drink milk if you want to be huge, the inverse is also true.
    No milk = Small
    Therefore, anyone who advocates against milk wants you to small and weak.

letter likes this.
  2. I just wanted to be the 29th poster to comment on anything except what the op was asking about. I have never seen a thread get so hijacked and go awry this badly before.

So....here’s my tip on dealing with a bad case of hiccups that I heard from my deceased grandma (May she rip)

“ if you count backwards while hiccuping they will go away.”

DerSchütze, letter and greenishmoon like this.
  3. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Or wants you to buy juice.
    Get juiced.
    The taste of the juice is big and favourful.
    You know want the juice.
    You know the juice wants you.
    Why stop the inevitable?
    Juice.
    It's an argument in and of itself.

Team milk just wants you to feel good about being an infant in adults clothing.
    But you know the truth.
    No matter how big you are, you'll still be a child.
    Not so with juice.

Juice doesn't make you into a big and bloated baby.
    Juice turns you into a lean mean green machine.

When have you ever heard someone asking if you've got the milk to get a job done?
    NEVER!
    It's all about the juice.

Juice.

Do you have the juice to juice the juice and then drink it?

If you're a man, you know the answer.

It's not milk.

Juice.

DerSchütze and need4realchg like this.
  4. Xhiddy

Xhiddy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I like coffee but the headaches I get from withdrawal are terrible.

5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Did you mean after 3pm? Caffeine can interfere with your sleep if you drink it late afternoon/evening, but it can be a great way to wake up in the morning or for a mid-morning pick-me-up. And, like you said, it's good to drink before a workout.

It is addictive though, and we all have addictive personalities or we wouldn't be here. And it has unpleasant effects for some people (headaches, diarrhoea, heart palpitations, anxiety...)

6. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

7. Lol, the level of ignorance and broscience in your statement amazes me!

8. I know a guy who has been doing GOMAD for over 7 years or something. He is absolutely fine, but he wouldn't recommend it to anyone and will tell you to do your own experiments.
    And he is strong and big (natural standards) and way athletic than most of the population including doctors. So, milk may not be that big of a demon by itself.

9. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

Coffee won't add anything to your life, I recommend only drinking it during social events.
    Regarding the milk, yes the hormones in milk are dangerous, however milk itself is not dangerous.
    Milk is amazing for you so long as you get a proper source of it.
    I would absolutely recommend going for organic milk, or even better get it from a local farm where you know what goes into the cow.
    The problem is that the growth hormones being used on the cows to produce bigger sources of meat, also gets into the milk.
    when consumed at a high enough volume, there can be serious estrogenic effects from these hormones!
    always go organic whenever you can, especially on dairy products. vegetables aren't as big of a deal.
    when you buy your meat, make sure that you do your best to get hormone-free meat!
    Good luck!