1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why you are forever tormented and how to fix that.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 6, 2020.

1. I have been watching a wonderful Christian, scientist, and psychologist named Neil Anderson, and he really has changed my life in only 2 days. One of his teachings was about anxiety and intrusive thoughts, you see a lot of people tend to believe those thoughts about evil and destruction belong to them, they feel they must justify themselves over and over with every thought that enters them. What will happen when you do that?, you inevitably end up exhausted and drained, and you have accomplished nothing, so how do you overcome intrusive thoughts?, the answer is simple!, first acknowledge that these thoughts do not belong to you and than ignore them, the same can be said with demonic peoples words, realized that they know not what they say of mean, and that they have no power over you for Jesus Christ has overcame all evil. The second big issue is forgiveness, people live their lives never letting go of all the bitter memories and emotions they bottle up inside, think of how many people you dislike or hate or have wronged you, how many names come to mind?. By living with hate and i forgiveness you cannot move forward to a happy future, you will forever be plaqued with negativity and hate, but if we learn to forgive like Jesus forgave all of us, we will be able to forgive everything in our lives, and we will become more kind and patient people not tormented but evil.