Why so much trouble logging on??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Finally Done, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Finally Done

Finally Done Fapstronaut

Since this is off topic and I am new to this site, why does it take so many attempts to actually connect to the site.

We come to this site, when given the chance, to redirect our thoughts away from PMO and its struggles (through conversation), but yet, the struggle to log on only increases the anxiety we face.

Especially if your PMO mind controller, is attempting to steer you back through sexual desire, etc..

So you are anxious to not go there (to PMO) , decide to come to NoFap dot com to redirect your mind and energy, then as the pressure is building to find a stress reliever (ie..PMO), the stress only builds because now it takes you 7+ attempts to even get through by logging on.

Just curious about what the trouble with this site is. Thank you.

2. I log on first time every time.

However, when I first joined this site, with a different username, I couldn't get the confirmation email no matter what I did. Then I just joined again using a different username and email address. Since then I've had no problems.

3. Finally Done

Finally Done Fapstronaut

thank you Hermit. I hope you are well, stronger day by day, and on your way to complete success.