1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why NoFap Premium?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DannyCool, May 18, 2015.

1. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I just received an email this morning showing how people who subscribe to the premium version of my language course I am doing online have over 4 times the chance of completing the course successfully.

In Tibet it is traditional when someone really helps you out in a deep way to offer something to them. This makes a commitment to completing the tasks the person has advised you to do.

In both these cases the help is offered for free without any expectation of return.

NoFap does the same thing they offer for free without any expectation of return.

Is it worthwhile to support NoFap Premium if you have the cash to do it?

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    Aexander and Kurapika like this.
  2. nondescript

nondescript Fapstronaut

NoFap should make the challenges into a game: take payments from people with the promise of returning the payment if they report their challenge as completed. This adds extra incentive to complete your challenge, with positive effects for the user in the long run. Some people will get their money back, be happier, and NoFap will lose nothing. Some people will relapse before the challenge is over, pay their bet, do better next time, and NoFap keeps the money to put back into the website to help other people. Everyone wins.

3. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut