1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is everyone being so rude and bad mooded on this forum nowadays?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Digga187, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

So ive been on nofap in 2017 for two and a half months and everytime i came on here everyone was full of support and motivation and it was very helpful to come and communicate with the other people. Nowadays however, almost everyone is just in a bad mood and rood, like they dont believe in this but are just here to Judge you and tell you this cant help you. I dont know about you guys but im reconsidering if i should even be on here because this just demotivates me and makes me feel bad. When i was on this forum in 2017 every Response was motivating and everyone was supportive of everyone and today when i post something theres either some people Posting Buddhist mantras against urges, or just some assholes telling me nofap aint shit. I dont know but this is for sure not helping anyone. I Always try to motivate people and tell them something nice but theres a very small amount of people here who do that. This is kinda disappointing imo.

Zapy97 likes this.
  2. sorry bro for having bad experience... world is full of every type of people... i also tried to put my opinion on others post but then people start judging me and that feel bad... i just tried to share my opinion based on my experience people cant digest too... its like everyone come with slogan "hey dude mind your business we are enough for our problem" ... i pretty dont like that attitude... even though u dont want to follow and i never ask that too but at least respect my opinion if i managing my Time to share with you guys... all i know is even though u follow ur heart at least respect everyone opinion i dont know why people are forgetting how to respect a person and their efforts... this really depressed me...

3. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

I have not been on this forum for a very long time, but this is literally the most positive environment I’ve ever been on online. I’m sorry you feel this way. Although I read quite a lot of post every day, I very rarely saw posts that were truly negative or toxic.

4. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Yeah i mean when i see someone is trying to recover or get better why tf would i try to depress them or say sum stupid shit thats gonna get them in a bad mood. But back in the day it was way more open and you could ask anything and people would be happy to help you and its not like that today anymore.

5. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

I think it could be the Problem of a specific part of the forum, for example i almost Always write in the reboot and recovery section and there the people are really mean sometimes and they say Things that really make you feel like crap. Mostly it isnt the Problem of the post but the comments you get on it. They can be really discouraging and i think many people who comment there are just frustrated by their own fails so they pour this Anger and bad Energy out on others who are trying to recover.

AlphaGod likes this.
  6. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for this experience.
    I think the reason for that is the crisis we all go through because of the coronavirus. This shouldn't let you down, nothing is personal, so don't ever take it personal. And please, don't let it affect your recovering if you do, I believe you already got far since you are from 2017.
    Always stay motivated!
    Edit: and like you said - It might be in a specific place. Id suggest to try and be on self improvement as much as possible- Everyone is positive and talking about improving and changing bad habits.

tout ça pour ça likes this.
  7. Arez01

Arez01 Fapstronaut

Experienced it like... once? I don't know what "bad energy" do you mean, you have to give some examples. A reply can appear rude but sometimes you have to be straight about the point you are making, because for example the author can't comprehend something. If everyone was always supportive no matter what then this forum wouldn't make sense.

8. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Yeah i mean it doesnt affect me that much because i have my reasons for this nofap Thing and im Pretty well focused on my life, but there is people who are more sensitive or just take Things more seriously and they could get an impression that this is just a negativity forum. I do like self improvement because it has a lot of good Posts, but i also dont like that it focuses so much on Meditation and spiritual sides of nofap, because i have different beliefs like a lot of other people too and i find it should be neutral. I just try to leave my effort in helping people and everytime i see a post from someone who has a Problem or is insecure i leave a positive comment or tell them something to motivate them. Ist all about the way you look at Things, and the happiest people in life are the ones who see light and positivity even in the darkest moments. In other words, just because some idiot told you all the Benefits are placibo this doesnt have to mean shit for you, because ist his Problem that he sees the whole world as a sack of shit. Even if the truth is hard we still have to look at it positively instead of just being so hardly objective.

9. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Yeah its mostly people saying, "ey there is no attraction from girls" , "just a thought about sex is a relapse", "nofap wont change you" , or Things like "its all placebo" and "nofap is impossible". When i see These comments i think to myself, hey fuck you and your stupid depressive thoughts, if you feel like this you dont have to push it onto other people you dickhead. Like These people really irritate me because they act like you cant change shit in your life and theyre just being complete losers. I Always try to leave positive comments on peoples Posts just because if this Person is depressed this might be the key moment they fall victim to a relapse. I cant stand the negativity of some people but it doesnt affect me personally cuz i know what Benefits this can bring me.

Arez01 likes this.
  10. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Yeah These are Maybe some trolls who just talk shit to get our moods down, but fuck them they Arent right and everyone whos on nofap is knows that.