1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does it take so long to recharge after nutting?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BCranjis, Oct 26, 2022.

1. BCranjis

BCranjis Fapstronaut

I feel empty of energy below after nutting, either M or sex, it seems to take 3 days to recharge again. I’m wondering why? When previously been in more normal states, I could have sex twice a night, but now just empty of energy down there, I can feel it.

I know the solution is no pmo, but does anyone have some insights into this problem please?

2. BCranjis

BCranjis Fapstronaut

So apparently this is called the refractory period, and taking such a long time points to ED, probably PIED to be exact.

Things to improve it are better cardio, food etc. And more importantly no P! As we all know. There’s no magic food, pill, article, exercise, that will instantly cure it, just time, and in the grand scheme of things, not too long.

So one thing we can do today is to improve our health, cardio and diet. I have always worked out and eaten good, but my cardio is lacking. So that’s what I’ll work on, which makes sense, better circulation, better erections. Good luck brothers, we will be ripped by the end of this

DrHenryJekyll likes this.
  3. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

Because you’re busting out all the best blood and nutrients in your body because it is meant to go into a woman to reproduce, that’s the entire purpose. Busting into your hand or a sock like a beta bum loser is a sure fire way to successfully depleting the best part of yourself within the 2 second or less emission

Cherubim and Alcatel1312 like this.