1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do women smile at me during semen retention?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by MikeSilva, Feb 2, 2024.

1. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Day 36 of semen retention and I notice that girls at work and outside smile at me, look at me and want to be near me. What is happening?

2. You are probably just more confident/look more approachable as you are likely in a better mood.

Wolves of Wisdom and KevinesKay like this.
  3. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

I just looked it up and found this:

"Now, the reason women are attracted to you is that you are operating at such a high level. Know this: semen gives power. When you are on semen retention, you’re full of power and energy. When you have a lot of semen, it produces a strong force around you — a force so strong that it even attracts high-class women. But if you have low semen, it means you don’t have that force around you anymore."

ias2019, Krillin1993 and cyberman like this.
  4. I was on semen retention for the first 18 years of my life believe it or not and there are benefits but it is nothing too crazy…

5. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

Its semen retention duh
    Dont listen to bs

Its energy .

6. kenshin81

kenshin81 Fapstronaut

Quite unlikely that women sees some sort of mystical aurea around you and are attracted by that. Most probably, you're more confident in yourself and more open to dialogue.

KevinesKay likes this.
  7. Yin&Yang-Yūki

I walk in a slouched position. Everyone smiles too. Never happend before nofap

8. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Think so too

Yin&Yang likes this.
  9. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Yeah indeed! I also do not act particularly different

Yin&Yang likes this.
  10. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Western foreigners will not understand .

11. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

Maybe it's because you are now paying more attention to them.

12. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

If you really want to know you can just ask them.

13. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

HAHA true

14. bken

bken Fapstronaut

I believe it raises vibration. Not sure if there are unconscious clues but maybe the energy you radiate is just way better.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  15. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Yes can be indeed. It is just such a mystery to me

16. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

If you are in a good mood, the girls can pick up on your facial cues. So they will smile to you since you are giving them pleasant energy as well

17. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Skin will glow. More clearer skin.

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  18. It is amazing what more self confidence and a better posture can do, I think that's the case for me at the moment.

19. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

It is not allways the good part of this attraction thing.
    I've experienced also women attraction during a streak. This feels nice and good.

But i experienced also the bad part. You get also attention of women, you are not interested and some of them become Frustrated.

For example there is a single women in my Office, where i recognice frustated looks from her during a streak.
    I think it hurts her feeling especially when female co-worker starts to talk or flirt with me.

When i am relapsing, she doesnt care anymore of me.

I am not interested in her, and it makes me feel sorry for her. I think to release two times a week, just to have some benefits of SR but also to prevend attraction of her. I am praying, that she finds a men so that i am out of the game.

20. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Maybe if you just say that you are dating with someone she will back off?