1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do some Americans despise African-American?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BlackKnight, Jul 28, 2016.

1. You do realize that not every black neighborhood in the US is deep in the projects, or even in the projects, or that every city in the US has the same inner city problems?

2. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Fair enough. Good points. Looking back now in my memory some places were not that horrific and I walked through them with no problems, others were a nightmare.

3. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

I don't really think it's an issue of white people being racist. White people are just as racist (or not racist) as all other people. Rather, the powers that be want to divide the races (and the genders, and the ages, and just about any other group you can think of) to keep us pitted against each other and ignoring what the powers that be are doing.

4. Bob2132

Bob2132 Fapstronaut

I am white, and I am appalled at how people in this thread are stereotyping blacks and blaming them for racism and displaying a complete lack of empathy for the racism that many blacks endure. Black people are not "ghetto" or "thugs" they are just regular people. Why can't you get it through your head. There are as many white thugs as there are black thugs.

MsPants likes this.
  5. MsPants

MsPants Guest

I was thinking the same thing. Every culture and race have people that give their race a bad label. Unfortunately most people prefer to use that as their schema for an entire group of people. It is appalling how much racism is going on in the U.S. We have so much information at our fingertips but choose to resort to old radical thinking about others. We all have a duty to represent ourselves as good human beings and show that respect for everyone else, no matter what the differences between us are. I am scared about where this extreme racism is heading for all of us. Strive for better. Help each other. We need unity everywhere.

6. Mistakesweremade

Mistakesweremade Fapstronaut

Sounds like you live somewhere with lots of rednecks. I'll just move somewhere else if i were you than. I live in Canada and I rarely see racism here anymore. In some of the more ghetto areas people are more cautious which is natural but ever since the social media era I've seen less and less Racism.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    MsPants likes this.