1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why do people on Reddit have lie around accounts for years with no karma and no comment karma

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onceagain2.0, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

ita the most bizzare thing i ever seen its like trolls actively keep vacant accounts lying around for years

i mean ive seen this alot on reddit and the probability of it being a total random who has just had this account forgotten in time today to reuse it of all days and start a private conversation. .

ita actually severely mentally perturb if you actually harvest trolling accounts over years

i put a post online about healthcare someone requested chat , looking at there profile
    1 karma 0 comment karma registered 2021

no posts no comments

thats some seriously fucked up shit to hang around online so long trolling people and trying to abuse people that you harvest accounts from years ago

what do think it is i mean who the fuck has Reddit accounts from 2 years with no post or karma and trys to create personal conversations. these people are kinda sick what's wrong with them

2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

It's called dedication

3. Reddit is a cesspit. Your life would be improved if you never used it again.

En?gmatic likes this.