1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do I always think of sex ?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Iwillgetthisright, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Iwillgetthisright

Iwillgetthisright Fapstronaut

Yes I will have to work on this . Recently I am trying to be friends with people who are more social in college and trying to be friends with their friends

2. Iwillgetthisright

This is nothing but truth man but how can I just stop thinking about it , give some tips

3. Iwillgetthisright

Will remind myself the same too , thanks

4. There are no tips really. You just have to realize with your whole heart that PMO, thinking about sex and such is self torture.

If you want, read my thread in the rebooting section "Horny right now - ...."

What you can do is to examine every excuse to relapse and PMO again very deeply, and find the rational flaws this excuse has, so at the end of the day, you will have no excuses to relapse and PMO, and even no excuses to think about sex all the time and fantasize!

If give you an exercise

"I think about sex because it feels good"

Destroy this excuse with rational arguments. Tip: Take into account the very fact that you posted a thread about always thinking about sex in a (self) help forum