Why Boys Chase Girls and not the Opposite...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, May 15, 2021.

1. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

2. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Ma vaffanculo va :D

3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

you mean to lower the femenine sexual market value sorta speak?

What would this be practically?

It's good to know. One year ago I wouldn't have known either. What if she gravitates you and suddenly drops off? It happened to me many times and I still don't figure what the F is happening, I'm still figuring out when is the moment everything crumbles. Making them beg a little as some people say is just useful to some little extent.

Don't limit yourself, really. There's a lot of bags of effing crap with nice women out there. Start looking arround, it will cheer you up.

4. @alexandrebois

See: Sexual selection - Wikipedia

Bateman's principle states that the sex which invests the most in producing offspring becomes a limiting resource for which the other sex competes, illustrated by the greater nutritional investment of an egg in a zygote, and the limited capacity of females to reproduce; for example, in humans, a woman can only give birth every ten months, whereas a male can become a father numerous times in the same period.​

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Infinity10 and Anti-Hero like this.
  5. lol

Fallacious D likes this.
  6. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

This. Males are simply lot less valuable from the reproductive standpoint.

7. Well, their half of the baby-making process isn't as scarce. Men can rapid-fire sperm multiple times a day, whereas womens' ability is on a very long cooldown of 10 months.

Infinity10 likes this.