1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why All Women Love Alpha Male ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by soumyajit, May 18, 2017.

1. soumyajit

soumyajit Fapstronaut

If you do not know what an alpha male actually mean, the simplest way to describe them is the stronger male amongst the others, being strongest can mean anything. Like stronger willpower, mentally, or physically. Someone who leads and someone who is a little more dominating than others. In simple words “Alpha male is a one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way”..
    [​IMG]

2. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

My favorite alpha males are the ones who appear to be smart but later you find out that they have low IQs and their followers got tricked. It makes a good comedy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Ah, this old chestnut again ey?

Livelihood likes this.
  4. OneWithTheUnderdogs

OneWithTheUnderdogs Fapstronaut

The term "Alpha male" seems to have lost its meaning along the way.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is an example of an old school alpha; classically handsome, charming, charismatic and witty.

This is what alphas used to be, before brute strength and the "who can hit on the most drunk girls in one night" mentality took over.

Dizzy Lotus and LivinginRecovery like this.
  5. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

No idea why but this totally cracked me up

6. I consider myself to be a Gamma male.

7. ..... maybe a better question is "why would a woman like a weak-willed, stupid, and out of shape guy?"

8. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I'm not sure where you're getting this assumption from.
    Lots of my friends are women (most around 18, though, some older), and I don't think any of them prefer what you would call an 'alpha male' nowadays.

9. MellowFellow

MellowFellow Fapstronaut

The term 'alpha' seems to be more broad than I thought it was. When I think of 'alpha males' I think of John Wayne, Russell Crowe, and the caricatures of rugged masculinity in the movie 300. I wouldn't have thought of John Kracinski, but I've only seen him playing Jim in early seasons of The Office. From the few seasons I watched the Jim character was funny, charming, and kind, but too lazy and childish to be an alpha male. Roy and the warehouse guys seemed more in line with traditionally rugged alpha males.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  10. Noelle

Noelle Fapstronaut

11. i demand you tell us why you only go for guys like Jim from the Office

Deleted Account and Noelle like this.
  12. Noelle

Noelle Fapstronaut

Hmmm. Can't say I've ever seen that show. :)

13. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I don't want to be derogatory, but I don't know how else to say it but when I see those three guys the word that comes to my mind is "pussy". I do like the actor on the far right, though.

14. Brynna

Brynna Fapstronaut

I need that gif :D so funny

Shais likes this.
  15. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

These terms Alpha, Beta, Gamma, its right of that dystopia story A Brave new World by Huxley.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  16. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

You are rating men based on how much women like them. I would post your gif right back at you, but that kind of thinking is so harmful it's not really funny.

Guys like David Bowie and a lot of the guys who are in fashion are not what you call "Alpha". You are letting television and media decide what you think "alpha" is.

Dizzy Lotus and LivinginRecovery like this.
  17. Andre2807

Andre2807 Fapstronaut

OP: The title of your post says why ALL women love alpha male...

I'll entertain your terrible generalisation for the sake of replying to this thread.

Vulnerability is a quality certain men have, but "alpha males" will likely deem vulnerability as being a "weak" quality. Interestingly enough, a man that shows humility, self-control and honesty are qualities most people will find attractive.

A man of character is not dependent on his looks, money or status... but rather how he acts and reacts, how he listen and speak and how he treats other people.

18. Bingo. In the end it's not about alpha vs beta bullshit. It's about whether you're a man of virtue or a man of vice.

19. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Thanks.

20. MellowFellow

MellowFellow Fapstronaut