1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which side does 'it' hang on?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Harderthansatan, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Yes exactly. The nerve endings!

Plus I'm just not a fan of any sort of unecessary surgery on a child unable to consent. Just seems gross to me.

Should stress though Lazarus not judgin at all. It's just something I can't seem to get my head around. Seems horrific.

2. Honestly, I don't get ashy down there. Soap & water does the trick. The only time I really lotion my woody is for a fap session. Back when I used to do that.

Perhaps TMI but now that I think about it, being circumcised isn't a good thing for guys like me who at one point used to M deathgrip style. I don't do that anymore. But I did go thru a deathgrip M phase. Thank god I didn't injure myself. In hindsight, things could've got real ugly. I've read stories on here where guys have really messed up their junk.

Oh And if I'm triggering anyone in any way please let me know.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  3. Left 8, Right 1, Centre (small dick) 3.
    Latest count.

4. IGY

IGY Guest

Nah, it's not triggering Lazarus. But I just wanted to make the point that damage to the penis itself is most likely from prone masturbation! It is estimated that 10% of males masturbate that way - face down, thrusting into pillows, mattresses, carpets - creating friction on the penis, but without using their hands. o_O I knew a guy that totally severed his frenulum! :eek:

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  5. IMG_3227.GIF

Thug Life and Star Lord like this.
  6. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deadlihood likes this.
  7. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

I think people put too much importance on this fact. I'll just quote myself from another thread regarding this:
    Is quoting yourself technically a relapse?
    Pun intended?

8. Fellas, y'all lotion your dick? Lol i feel like no one does that. Or at least not if they need to. I also have sensitive skin, so I don't use scented soap.

Loool

9. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

What the fuck is a frenulum?

10. IGY

IGY Guest

The frenulum is an elastic band of tissue under the dick head which connects it to the foreskin.

11. IGY

IGY Guest

I have never used lotion on my dick. The natural oils under the foreskin allows for a free and easy glide on and off my dick head, so lube is unnecessary. You cannot imagine Adam saying to Eve: "Hey honey, my twig and berries are a bit dry. :oops:
    I need to find something slippery when wet to put on the trunk of my woody before we start the human race!" LMFAO! :p

12. Was that picture really necessary @IGY lool

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Deadlihood likes this.
  13. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

And now a reading from the book of Triggers 1:1.

Username1021 and Deadlihood like this.
  14. IGY

IGY Guest

Haha, according to @Deadlihood - yes! :D

But I did warn you it could spoil your lunch, lol ;)

Deadlihood and Thug Life like this.
  15. Honey...I meant for a fap session. Because loss of endings... not because you're ashy lololol

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  16. @IGY penises are gross. Thank God I have inverted colors on my phone right now. An illustration would have worked too

17. Ohhh lmaooo
    IMG_3229.GIF

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    HopefulChristian and Thug Life like this.
  18. No lotions but I do shave down there.

19. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

Does giving it a spit shine count as using lotion?

Deadlihood likes this.
  20. IGY

IGY Guest

No, penises are not gross. I am not an illustrator. :rolleyes: I just copied what was on Wikipedia.