Where the gains at? Post your gains! Nutrition, Strength, Cardio, Flexibility etc.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by ZenYogi, Sep 29, 2023.

1. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Let's see I've been back at LAF to train lately which is a big gain for me overcoming gym anxiety and such.

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS. NO CRITICS OR SH** TALKING JUST BE CHILL, SUPPORTIVE AND CONNECT WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GAINZ!

I'm posting some legs push pull core main exercise current strength levels.

Bench 185x3x5
    Dip 25x3x5
    Pull up 25x3x4
    Goblet Squat 30x3x10
    Plank 30sec x 3
    Roman chair 25x3x8

I swam about 500 yards.
    I did 20 minutes of eliptical HIIT.

I did some yoga stretches and do intend to do a full yoga flow 30m-1hr today.

Nutritionally I've been eating my more normal healthy diet of minimal sweets deep fried red meat white carbs. It's really healthy and high in fiber from the brown rice/whole wheat stuff.

Social gains: been trying to hang with people regularly, post more on here, gonna socialize 1-2x this weekend. Next weekend I'll try to hang out with my bro who trains for some Saturday morning leg day. So that's Strength, cardio, flexibility and friends. I think about doing some muay thai again. But, dang it always hurt my back in the past not sure I wanna mess with it while all these other gains are popping off so well.

Let's Gooooooo!

born3 likes this.