1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where that Junk is going?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by M E T H E G R E A T., May 31, 2022.

1. M E T H E G R E A T.

M E T H E G R E A T. Fapstronaut

So i am on 60 days of pmo and i dont have gotten wet dream even one time i have gotten many sexual dream but not wet dream but before when i was doing nofap i get a wet dream after every 6 to 10 days and makes me refresh :emoji_nerd: but now a days i am no getting wet dream i dont know what is happening where that spearm in my body is going.I think that it is because of less powerful diet should i eat a powerful diet.:emoji_point_left:

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

Your sperm is reabsorbed by your body, and this is a good thing. Your body will use the extra energy to heal itself, as well as assisting you in your daily activities. Wet dreams tend to make you lose those energy so they slow down your recovery. They also make you feel horny / low-energy for a day or two after that. A light diet makes you feel less horny, so wet dreams are less common, I think it is good for your stomach too. You don't need wet dreams in your journey, it is a good thing to minimize them.

3. M E T H E G R E A T.

M E T H E G R E A T. Fapstronaut

4. @rm0uR

@rm0uR Fapstronaut

First of all, sperm is only the microscopical contents. We're talking about semen here. Many people call semen sperm and that is wrong.
    Semen gets absorbed by your body. Don't stress, you won't explode. You never have to ejaculate a day in your life again if you really wanted to.
    So don't overthink it and enjoy life responsibly.
    Peace.