1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do I start?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by krat05er, Oct 12, 2018.

1. krat05er

krat05er New Fapstronaut

I'm a 19 year old male with huge issues in my life, which could impact my future or result in me becoming homeless if I don't succeed. I'm not interested in a relationship nor am I an incel or a virgin.

I'll start with the basics.
    In the last three years, I've had a crazy life fueled by drugs. I've done every drug I could get my hands on, benzo's, a shit ton of DXM, which I've mostly gotten off of and done three times this year, but resulted in three or four overdoses, one of which nearly killed me. Kratom, a prescription for ambien which has lasted over a year and a half, and the resulting personality disorder of Schizotypal, which I'm sure the drugs resulted in, my shrink says it might be drug induced psychosis, where the symptons started occuring with the last overdose of DXM combined with 120mg of vyvanse. I'm certain I have some sort of brain damage but my EEG scans from my neurologist says I'm fine.

I'm super paranoid and my room and life is a mess. I can't motivate myself without drugs or vyvanse/adderall. I want to get rid of this anxiety and thoughts of thinking people are putting me on Snapchat for my spastic behavior and crazy-eyes, how could or what could I do to improve my social confidence and get rid of this shit on my shoulders?

On a side note, schizotypal personality disorder doesn't mean you're schizophrenic or crazy, it's just symptoms of paranoia and delusions, which most schizotypal people can recognize are fake or just delusions of the mind.