1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

when you fap again, you go back to where you were

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by yogic3, Jul 15, 2021.

1. yogic3

yogic3 Fapstronaut

I figured that there are some correlations between fapping and bad habits,

For example, I become needy and desperate when I fap,

I don't know why but when I am on my NoFap, I am not like that but whenever I relapse or edge, my bad habits come back.

How about you guys?

Dioplleo_547 likes this.
  2. H.A.L.T. is known for making us vulnerable to relapse. Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired and I add sad and bored ... Not sure, but in my opinion the bad habit would be fapping - and needy and desperate are some states. Then you could turn that sentence around: I fap cause or when I am needy and desperate. Which then would give you the possibility to look for alternatives. What can you do instead when feeling needy and desperate?

3. I don't like this mentality because it made me beat myself up every time I relapsed, completely disregarding everything I achieved during my streak. It's better to just laugh it off, appreciate your efforts and improvements then try again - with a new goal to get a higher streak next time.